Friday, July 1, 2011

But which one mommy?

Saturday, two weeks ago, we were all getting ready to head to my grandparents place like every usual saturdays. But this time was a little different,
I called out to teagy and said let's go we're going now.
Suddenly she came running towards me, opened the dressing table drawer and pulled out two bags and ran out the room.




I then chased after her laughing and calling out to husband. asked teagy what on earth does she think she's doing with those bags. She then started talking in her baby language and I did not understand a thing she was saying haha.



She was running around with the bags sooo happy. Having a hard time deciding I told her to bring the blue one and she went "okaaaaaaayy" then sighed hahahaha.

It was funny and all but that would be the last time she brings a bag around. The next time will be when she turns 16. I get so weirded out by small kids these days carrying a handbag around when they go to the mall *facepalm*.
I think when it comes to all this I'm pretty old fashioned HAHAHA.

So Teagy no handbags, make up and hair colour until you're at least 16. :p and no super super hot short pants as well as a teenager. Eeee I cannot stand that. so young and so shooooort their pants. Tsk Tsk.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment