Monday, May 3, 2010

Facebook status

I don't own a facebook page. But I do go on my husband's account to play farmville hehe. So this game requires you to go over people's page and check out the bonuses they've got to offer or pets they want you to adopt and all that. So the easiest thing to do is obviously browse the home page.

So I do this almost everyday and while looking I obviously see all these status updates by his friends and family and I tell you it CRACKS me up ALL the time!!!

So there's this guy who obviously should remain unnamed, he almost ALWAYS put his depression and wanting to end his life as his status. I mean seriously dude?? And like lately his he always have this fights with ppl who comment on it and its SO FUNNY to read. Haha

Also there's this girl who actually wrote on her fb about how many times she pooped and that she has diarrhea I mean HELLOOO toooooo much information laaaa!!!! hahaha

Fb status... It really does make my day. And going to failbook.com is now an everyday thing haha.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment