Sunday, May 9, 2010

ZzZzzzZ

I'm tossing and turning trying to sleep but failed. It is now almost 4am and I'm wide awake. and I realised for 4 years my husband always put me to sleep. He would find things to do in the room tuck me in put me to sleep. And when I'm deep asleep he'll go on about his business. Makan ke watch tv ke.

But now he prefers to play his xbox outside or sit at the balcony with his mac reading arab parrot.

Hmmmm. I guess the honeymoon period is now over. We're now just the normal old married couple. Haha.

When I watch everybody loves raymond I find myself laughing histerically because I think when I grow old me and husband are going to be exactly like that. And I don't mean ray and debra.. I mean MARIE&FRANK!!! Hahahaha.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment