Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Michelin baby

As much as I want baby girl to be fat like I was when I was a baby there's only so much food she can take hahaha.
I see this little lady is getting slimmer by the day. I look back at her pictures from before and I thought omg she was that round?!?!

But now looks like she's growing vertically more than she is horizontally. Of course this whole being very tall thing did not come from mommy!! Haha

She was at 60cm when she was 2months old.and last month she was almost 70cm. So finding clothes that fit her is hard.

Either fits nicely at the sides but waaay to short or fits nicely length wise but baggy at the sides haha.

I'm hoping soon she would pause on the growing taller for a while and grow sideways a lil bit.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment