Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cooking show

Since we switched to beyond months ago, channel 706 has been my faaaaaavourite channel!
I could sit in bed and watch it all day.
I've tried at least three recipe from all the cooking shows on it.
I must say the best recipes come from rachel ray's show 30 minute meal. I'm not really a fan of her, i seriously get so annoyed watching her cause she talks non stop. Sometimes i put it on mute! Haha but the food is gooooood and so simple!

Now, giada at home on the other hand have got the crappiest recipes ever! Plus she uses all these fancy ingredient thats not easy to get and the simple recipes tastes yucky!

Barefoot contessa also have got good recipes. Her desserts are delish! And i LOVE how she gives you all the simple ways to make you own dip/sauce.
Like pesto mayo, tartar sauce, cheese dip and all that.

Yum! Just talking about it is making me hungry.
And what i love even more is all the desin shows! Especially now that i need all the inspiration i could get to start designing/decorating my condo!
Of course the plus to this channel is the workout show in the morning.
I still have not tried any of it et but i REALLY want to. I could use a good workout in the morning!still need to get rid about 5 more kg to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and 15KG to get to my pre-dating-carl weight!

Haha YES!!! Before i met my husband i was at my dream weight. Growing up i was too skinny. I didnt realize this then but now looking back i seriously look like i was starved!!
But now im just so huge i feel sooo uncomfortable! so im hoping to lose between 8 to 11 kg by raya time! Hopefully!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment