Monday, April 11, 2011

Found the culprit!

Teagy has been havin this on and off phlegm-y cough for over a month!
I gave her cough syrup at first and nothing really changed.
Tried giving her muculator, its a poweder form medicine for her phlegm still nothig changed.
I even turned the bathroom into a steam room to clear her throat and we slept with only fan no aircond for weeks.
STILL the cough wasnt going away.
Contemplated to go to the doctor a couple of times but decided not to waste money cause i know in the end they're just going to prescribe cough mixture.

At the same time Teagy was eating mangoes twice a week.
Every saturday my family gather at my grandparents and after seeing how much teagy loves mangoes, my grandma would give 2 pcs of mango every time we go there. Then this one week my aunty finally commented how mangoes actually makes cough even worse!!

I was like "whaaaaaaa....."
So after that we stopped giving her mangoes completely
And almost immediately the cough and phlegm went away completely!!
I was soooo relieved!

Now i know to give teagy mangoes in moderation haha

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment