Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chocolate chip bread pudding

My ultimate comfort food has got to be read pudding!! I've tried making it with raisins and with berries this time it's with chocolate chips! Also, I love making bread pudding cause it's so so so simple to make!




Cut bread into small pieces



Sprinkle chocolate chips. I used half Hershey's choc chip (HCC) half local ones I got from my baking shop. The HCC is double in size compared to the local which actually is not that great cause it at the end it was still harden and not nice gooey and melted.


According to how much bread you use add milk, cream, sugar and egg.
Mine was half cup cream 3/4 cup milk, 4 eggs and 6 tablespoon brown sugar.whisk it and I also added a little bit of pure vanilla essence



Baked at 175degrees with bottom heat only. For 30 minute but I got distracted with something else and left it for about 10 minutes longer. So it was a bit burnt hehe.

With it I made my lazy custard. Which just means I use the custard powder instead of making it from scratch.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment