Friday, June 17, 2011

Love the smell of....




Fresh croissants in the morning!!! Yumm....

Husband said it reminds him of his boarding school days, eating it with jam and butter.

Here I am thinking BESTNYE boarding school in UK!!! Haha my boarding in seremban,MALAYSIA for bfast we eat roti grade E. (read:almost stale bread and breaking apart) haha.
And dream on la if you want jam and butter all you get is sambal from day before or very bad kaya!

Every time husband tells me stories about how wonderful his school was I get so very jealous!!

My boarding school experience was HORRIBLE!! Pfft.

But anyway, my point is the fresh croissants in the morning is super delicious! If this is what I eat every morning from now on, I will gain 30kgs and my already super bad thunder thighs will turn into super bad thunder lightning volcano thighs... Sighhh

Must.Backaway.From.The.Bread.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment