Wednesday, August 24, 2011

journey to beautiful skin - part 1

Growing up i never had any problems with oily face, acne or pimples.
I was really super content with my skin and my face.
But all of a sudden I started having eczema when I was 18, and after i gave birth i started getting adult acne!!! THE HORROR!!!
Oh and also, had chicken pox at 16 that left quite a lot of scars.

So the adult acne was the last straw, I felt totally horrible about myself.
So I went around in search for the best skin care for my face, I went for facials and TRIED really hard to control my eating, less sugar and salt, less greasy food and all that.
Which is probably the hardest thing cause i love my food and husband and me we like going around in search of the best places to eat haha.
Plus some of the things he was eating, man, I wanted it so bad but had to control it.

Also, on this journey I have lost 8kgs! Which is awesome! I still have about 15kg to lose to be at my ideal weight. and 10 kgs to lose to be at my pre-meeting-my-husband weight.
Looking back at the pictures I went "oh my god who's that skinny girl!!"
haha, my hands were so tiny, but now i have all this flabs, they're like wings!!! ugh.
CANNOT believe i actually thought i was overweight at that time, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!

So now I'm pretty much happy with where I'm at, my skin is better and I'm finally starting to lose the weight. Next post I'll tell you how my skin went from THIS




dull skin, scars and pimples. dry patch and very oily T-zone.
it really is worse than it actually looks here.

TO THIS!




two months later CLEAR SKIN!!! almost...
I still have a few more chicken pox scars to get rid off.
The best part is my dark eye circles and eye bags are getting better!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment