Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some TLC time needed

The in laws plus Callum was here third week of July. Right after my sister went back to melbourne which was perfect timing!! Haha.









Crystal, my sister in law is also back from UK which is great cause this is the first time since I knew my husband that I actually have the chance to really kinds spend time with her.
We have had several issues between us but now it is all better and we have put everything behind us so it just awesome!












Of course the cherry on top was that Callum came down too!! Teagy was just super excited! And again got very very sad when she woke up and they have all left for the airport.





















There were cuddling in bed but by morning time it became THIS


YES that's right I got pushed off the bed!!!!

While they were here we all stayed in kl at the hotel so I felt like I was on vacation as well hahaha.It was very much needed!! Though it was super tiring! They were only here for 3 days so had to pretty much cram everything! Shopping, Chelsea game, doctors appointment, dinner with my family, finding baju raya, meeting friends and some more shopping. All that plus two monkeys jumping around and teagy getting cranky sometimes cause all she wants to do is run and jump around but no can do! Haha
I had fun. Next week we're going to KK for a week.
Looking forward to that, and buka puasa time there is an hour earlier!!! Hahaha


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment