Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ohhh

Sleepless nights are probably the worst. Especially if you know you've got to wake up early tomoro morning to feed your daughter bathe her the list goes on.
Thank god I picked up my mom's maid just now so she could help out around the house a lil bit.
Better than sitting around at home doing nothing cause mom comes back only on the weekends.
My favourite thing to do lately is watching teagy sleep.with her funny faces and her cute farts :P
I still can't believe this lil angel is mine! I carried her in me for more than 9months! Mann everything is still just so surreal.
Whatever it is I'm thankful everyday for my lil bundle of joy and my husband. After all with a crappy family like mine they're all I have.. Literally......

xoxo :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment