Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wheeehoohoo

Had a good weekend. The pasar trip was a success will definitely be doing it once a fornight. Managed to get there at 845 I think so it wasn't that hot. But after a while you can just feel the sun burning your skin. Bought 2 weeks worth of food and was done by 950 am heh.

Its funny how the mak ciks were staring at me I guess I wasn't "decent" enough or something and I had my fancy shades on so I guess they were judging me a little. But hey in my defense its the only shades I have and don't be hating just cause you don't have one to protect your eyes from the burning sun. And if you're looking at me weird in the first place then that don't make you any better does it? Pfft..

Went to my grandparent's on saturday night - the usual - I love seeing how happy my grandma gets when she sees teagy haha but teagy is always grumpy with everyone cept for mummy and daddy. That girl's got serious mood swings. Just today in the elevator this couple was saying hello and how cute she is and playing with her. All she did was put her leg up on the stroller railing thing and raised her eyebrow hahahahaha.

Went to sunway pyramid today and damn that place huge. We only went around the lower ground floor and went back haha. Bought some wendy's and headed back.

Psssttt tomoro my husbands taking me out on a date again! Wheeeee hahaha
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment