Wednesday, November 24, 2010

20 things at a go

I decided to spring clean the house today and my car as well.
It was such a goooood feeling getting so scrub scrub scrub every bit of dirt I see.
My kitchen stove went from just ok to looking brand new, it is not only spotless but it's actually glowing!!! Yes true story!!
Haha it's so white and shiny i don't think I want to cook ever again so it won't get dirty hehe.

After the kitchen I cleaned the carpet and scrubbed the floors then moved on to bathroom.
Then I cleaned out the car and took it for a thorough wash.
Even went for the nano mist wash because months ago there was roaches in my car!!!
So got rid of em and the smell, then polished it and waxed it.
Cleared out all the garbage and vacuum every single bit. Phewhhhh it feel so so soooo good.

Now I'm transforming our house to a home! And boy is it hard. But I realized just a simple touch like hanging pictures and putting a table cover makes a HUGE difference. Suddenly makes the house looks more and more cozy.

Waiting for my cousins to finish their college exam and then maybe we will do some paint job hehe.

On a very sad sad note, I called Malaysian airlines just now, after neighbor transferred and asked to call 8 different numbers I finally talked to haniza.

MAS broke teagy's stroller on the flight back from kk.
Then she told me that they're gonna compensate RM300 JE!!! Arghhhhh I'm so angry!!!!
She said it's USD20 for every kg and my stroller is 5kg.
Don't you think it's so so stupid hat they kire ikut kg? Sigh
So I'm getting my lawyer aunt to fight it for me heh so let hope I get more, at least 700 or 800. Hello strollers aren't cheap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment