Wednesday, November 3, 2010

how did we get here

I can still clearly remember the day teagy was born.
It's still fresh in my mind it really feels like it was just yesterday.
Today I woke up next to thi prettiest cutest little 10month old.
TEN months already! in 2weeks she'll be 11months and soon a year old!!
it's so fast!!toooo fast!!

And also today teagan amani walked! Yes she did like really walk.
I'm so proud of her and i can tell she's proud of herself too hehe.
Not only that today she also came down the steps on her own.
suddenly she's walking and talking.
Oh my suddenly I'm picturing her growing up being a teenager and not wanting to spend time with me anymore hahaha

well teagy if you read his when you're older I hope you don't ditch me for your friends because then well, you're gonna leave me alone with your dad and he too never wants to hang out with me so I'll be alone!!!!

teagy's FIRST birthday is going to come son and I'm busybusybusy planning it already, in my head! can't wait!!super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment