Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*PANG*

The other night, I was on the bed lying down with Teagy waiting for her to fall asleep while husband was in the kitchen doing some dishes.
Suddenly, BAM (bam? really? well a loud noise la) came from kitchen.
So naturally of course I went out to check what was going on. Walked into the living room and looked into the kitchen to see husband was not in the kitchen.

"B! where are you?"

"It (bowl) just slipped out of my hand"

EH.... I can hear him but I can't see him. OMG! In my head I'm already imagining the worst.
oh nooo... did he slip and fall and now lying on the kitchen floor with a broken back?
I ran into the kitchen, I was kinda shaking and I think my eye got teary abit hehe.
Only to find him on the floor picking up the pieces.
PFFT.

He obviously says I'm being dramatic and busy body to come and see what's happening.
Ish! Can't help it that i get worried easily right?

No comments:

Post a Comment