Tuesday, March 8, 2011

renovations

So for the past few months i've been cooking everyday.
I dont know where it came from but i suddenly have this passion for cooking and baking too of course.
I never knew how easy it is to cook delicious meals, provided you have someone to clean the kitchen for you after I guess, because after all that cooking the thought of cleaning everything up is already exhausting hehe.
So since I have a maid to help with the clean up, everything is just easy peasy :D

Never in a million years I thought I would care how the kitchen would be like.
To me as long as everything functions okay then I'm ok but since i started cooking I spend most of my waking hours in the kitchen and now realised how much i REALLY NEED A PANTRY!!!!
Would just love Love LOVE a pantry that i could walk into and just sit there for hours thinking
"hmm... what can i cook today..." heh

have been looking at pantry photos and trying to figure out what can i do to put a pantry in the kitchen and i have exhausted all my options.
The only way is to have someone come and take out some cabinets that im not using and put in a pantry.
pffttt.
I actually thought I could just build my own and save the money but boy was i wrong.
So for now all I could do is just stare at these pictures and save money for the renovation hehe.


I like this one the most. Making full use of the space at the door.
This one is just okay, I would love to have a door of course, preventing Teagy from making a mess in the kitchen.
This one is probably the best one but I know it's just impossible. It just takes too much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment