Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally I get a real kampung raya!!

For raya this year we went back to sandakan. My first time seeing my husband's kampung and my 'kampung raya'. I don't have a kampung to go back to so I was pretty excited. We went back on the evening of first raya. Raya'ed at my gramps in the morning and off we went to the airport after, flight was at 5.30pm.

The flight from klia to sandakan airport took about 3hours and abit. It was a good flight all three seats to ourselves and no turbulence except when we were already in sandakan cause it was raining.


















Unfortunately for my little booboo she fell sick almost immediately after we landed. She was so happy laughing and kidding around on the plane, had some fish and chips an fell asleep. After we landed she woke up, we got into boy's car to go to the hotel then she vomited! Her body started to feel warm, she vomited again at husband's aunty's place and body was really warm.
The whole trip was just a disaster for her, vomiting and diarrhea. Lucky we found a clinic that opened till late, her temp was 38.7c..














She was pretty much just wearing her diapers everywhere we went cause she was too hot to wear any clothes. She wasn't smiling wasn't eating, just so cranky the whole trip. All she wanted to do was lie down and roll around on the bed at the hotel, on thursday I stayed in with her and she just slept in the whole day.

We went from sandakan to KK on Friday, so now I'm in KK and probably going back soon - haven't gotten tickets yet.

Now my baby's happy and healthy again yeay!!! After a week her stool is finally solid (?) again. I think that was the hardest thing for her - the diarrhea. It was so bad her whole bum and all over had really red rash. The kind that was painful just if I ran water over it. It was so sad to hear her scream and cry whenever we wash her poo.









Yeay!!!! Oh how I miss that smile!!

And I love these pictures! Must frame one of these up! This was at KK terminal baggage claim.



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment