Monday, September 5, 2011

journey to beautiful skin part 2

Last year I happened to catch one of oprah's favourite things episode on diva.
and i saw this brush thing for your face, so she was showing how it has improved thousands of faces.
I did not think much of it cause I know there was no way I'd be able to get one here in Malaysia.
Plus it retails about two or three hundred plus in the US, so i was even more ugh-ok-nevermind.

but surprise surprise they open a sephora here in KL and i finally could get my hands on it!!
of course the price was abit crazy, but after much thinking and going back and forth husband told me to just get it.
I think he really just wanted to shut me up.
haha I could now stop talking about it.
One minute I was like "oh ok la I think I'll get it" but the next minute i'll be like "nevermind laa its waaayyy too expensive just for a tool"

So in June 2011 I finally got myself a clarisonic plus!


Price at Sephora KL was RM8xx.xx
i cant remember exactly.

and it was worth every cent!
I have finally resolved all problem i had with my skin.
the bigger brush is used for your body, so i can not only use it for my face but for my body as well.
It has helped me with my eczema which i am SO SO SO thankful for!!!

i had no regrets whatsoever spending that much on this product.
i am now pairing it with dr brandt's skin care.
after im done with that im changing to SKII.

so so excited!
i can now have super flawless skin again! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment